Monday, September 03, 2007

Persico



Monday 3 September 2007

Okay, I clearly didn't take this picture - the credit goes to my friend Elysse. She took me out for ice cream for my birthday today. I know that I just had a food picture yesterday, but this was something very special. Now, you can see that I love ice cream, and I thought I knew what ice cream was. No, I was wrong, I had no idea what ice cream can truly be until I ate that cone of chocolate with raisins soaked in rum and dulce de leche with chocolate chips. For you see, Elysse took me to Persico, an extremely high-end ice cream place here in Buenos Aires. I had never been because it costs literally twice as much as my corner ice cream place. But oh my goodness, what I was missing! This was the most heavenly, rich, delicious, amazing, flavorful, smooth, wonderful ice cream I have ever had in my life. And I am not exaggerating one bit. If you are or are ever in Buenos Aires, you have to go to Persico at least once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say-I love seeing your face-way too few pictures of you. I will be even happier to see that face in person in a few short weeks.
Love!
Aunt Sue