Friday, August 03, 2007

I scream!!!



Friday 3 August 2007

So, every Friday Ryan and I have our little night out. We go to a restaurant, and then I get ice cream. The ice cream here in Buenos Aires is WONDERFUL. It is heavenly. Made with cream and all kinds of real stuff (which is why I only eat it once a week) it is my special weekend treat. This is the ice cream place near our apartment. It is not one of the fancy expensive places you can find in Palermo, but I go there every week and the guys are real nice and the ice cream is WONDERFUL.

My one complaint? (Besides the fact that it is waaay too fatty to eat every day, which I would if I could) is that ice cream parlors here keep it in those silver containers, which means you can't look at the ice cream when you are picking it out. But on the up side, you can ask for samples of flavors before you try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The idea of samples sounds fantastic!