Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Mr. Barky's


Tuesday 9 October 2007
A lot of gourmet supermarkets have sprung up in this part of the state recently. Places with organic produce and expensive cheese and all kinds of fancy sauces, places that sell almond butter instead of peanut, thirty different kinds of olives, and hundred-dollar wine. Well, we were in one of these places the other day to get quinoa, and I saw this. Vegetarian dog biscuits. I think it may be one of the most ridiculous, pretentious, useless, preppiest things I've ever seen. Here's a message for all the Unitedstatesians who would think of buying such a thing - pull yourself together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the bag of dog food, I note it describes the biscuits as "delicious"

Question: How do they know, and who has that job?

-Fav Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

Most of my kids have tried all the various pet foods we've had. The only one they thought "delicious" was the cat's "turkey deluxe dinner". I was not aware of their taste tests until much later.

Aunt Mary Jane

Anonymous said...

Yuck! (Jacob)