Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fish Massage



Wednesday 13 January 2010

Ryan and I arrived in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia last night. We're heading off to an island paradise for a few weeks of sun and sand, but first we have a day or two in KL for shopping. We visited the central market today, where we found this unusual treatment.

It is a pool full of little fish. You put your feet in, and they eat off all your dead skin. Supposedly it renews your skin and improves circulation and all kinds of other miracle improvements. All I know is, it tickles an awful lot!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I heard about that. People wanted to have that here, but the NY state legislature drafted a bill to ban it for sanitary reasons. I'm not sure what the outcome was. Personally I think the NY state legislature would be better off spending their time on other things.