Monday, April 02, 2007

Horsing around



Monday 2 April 2007

Ryan on a horse, out on the pampas. It was so nice to be out in the open air, and, I have to say, the more time I spend on the prairies out here, the more they are growing on me.

We had a ton of fun riding the horses every day. (Well, at least I did, but I've always loved being up on a horse. Ryan enjoyed it too, I think, but has less experience, and was a little nervous bringing his camera with him.) We also got to milk some cows and chase some turkeys! It was quite the weekend, I have to say!

P.S. Today is also Día de los Malvinas, the day commemorating the war between England and Argentina over the Falkland/Malvinas Islands, which the Argentines lost. The owner of the ranch was British, and kept joking that he had to hide today, and not show his face around town.

No comments: