Sunday, September 02, 2007

La Cabrera



Sunday 2 September 2007

How fitting - a food shot for my birthday. Ryan and I went to this really fancy restaurant last night for an absolutely unbelievable dinner. It was a giant steak (of course), very tender and nicely done, and came with 14 sidedishes! These were really what made the dinner - sweet corn with cream, brussels sprouts and peanuts, a delicious eggplant dish, squash, applesauce, all kinds of different flavors and sauces and veggies. Some were great with the meat, others were better on their own. But it was delicious! Delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!!
If I didn't know you better and with all these food pictures I would expect you to come home about 200 pounds heavier. I am glad you are eating well anyway and I look forward to seeing you when you are back in the USA!
Love Aunt Sue O.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I finally finished reading all of your posts and I have a few comments...
I think you should have a protest where you protest all the non-usage of garbage cans and the litter that results from protests. You can hand out flyers. And then protest the litter from your non-litter protest.
How have you not seen snow in 5 years? Weren't you only in Taiwan for 2 years?
... I think that was it, I didn't want to leave comments along the way, I wasn't sure you would even get them. Anyway, very enjoyable. See you soon.