Monday, February 23, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus



Monday 23 February 2009

I love Mondays. Not only do I not have any extra classes after kindgarten and can go home right at 4:30, but it is also Song day! Well, technically every day is song day, because we sing a lot in my class, but Monday is Song day on the schedule, so that's when we learn new songs. Today: the Wheels on the Bus.

I just love this picture - they're singing "the grandma on the bus says 'you sit down!'" But some of them look so stern. Eugene, the kid in the front who's the only one not singing, looks like the one that all the little grandmas are yelling at. (For the record, he was sad all day, missing his mom.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the little boy next to the girl in the orange...he looks like hes real into it!