Monday, December 25, 2006

Heavenly Harp



Monday 25 December 2006

Merry Christmas everyone! As it's not that big of a celebration here, however, and I didn't do much special today, I decided to put up, as always, just a picture of something I saw today. It was still interesting, however, as I sat in on a rehearsal of traditional Argentine folk music today (the friends Ryan and I spent Christmas eve with are folk musicians). I couldn't believe that harp fit into the music, which is usually just guitars, drums, and singers, but his fingers flew and somehow it all blended perfectly. Really, I'm so lucky to get this little piece of inside information, this extra little look into Argentine life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! You are definitely having some neat experiences.