Friday, January 02, 2009

Card glue


Friday 2 January 2008

I've been meaning to take this picture for a while now - it is the proof that we live here, the we are legal and permanent and have a home. We were living only semi-legally in Argentina, and then were traveling for a whole year, and were getting tired of always carrying our passports with us. So here is my life in Taiwan:

My residence certificate, driver's license, scooter insurance and registration, national health card (thank the good Lord), bank card, Poya (local drug store) discount card, discount card for the stationary store near work, Costco card, and 9x9 (another stationary store) discount card. Even my tofu dessert place point stamp card feels like a link to this place.

It feels so good to have these cards, to feel like I live in this city.

No comments: