Sunday, October 29, 2006

Church in Uruguay



Sunday 29 October 2006

I didn't want to think that Uruguay was nothing but large amounts of cholesterol, so I figured I'd put up one more picture of it. Colonia, the city we visited, was quiet and quaint, full of buildings left over from Spanish colonization (like this church) and fresh air. It was a wonderful escape from the noise and dirt of Buenos Aires.

And, by the way, I am really sorry for my recent laziness. I always take a picture for the day, I just don't always get around to publishing it. Much as I'd like to blame this on a certain computer-hogging boyfriend, I'm afraid it also has something to do with my new teaching job, trying to study Spanish, and well, my own negligence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't apologise - just keep up the good work (pictures) and all is forgiven. Glad to hear you are doing well

Glenn

Lulu said...

I invite you to visit my blog. Hope you like it!