Wednesday, October 18, 2006

To Mom



Sunday 15 October 2006

Today is Mother's Day here in Buenos Aires, so I decided to do something for my mom, and put up a picture of myself, so that she can see that I am indeed alive. (Despite the lateness of this post.) It's not the best shot, but it was taken from the top of the Palacio Barolo, a building that used to be the tallest in Buenos Aires. Behind me is the capital building of Argentina (look familiar? It was modeled after the US capital building) and Congreso Square, near which I attend Spanish classes.

Hi Mom, I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sweetie- I love you too and am indeed relieved to see that you are still alive and well and pretty.
Glad you have spring and not the snow we had last week.
love
Mom

Anonymous said...

We all enjoy seeing your beautiful face-I disagree with your opinion of the picture. Your Mom isn't the only one needing to know that you are doing well and there to see another day!
I still look forward to seeing all your great pics!