Friday, June 22, 2007

Graffiti 5



Friday 22 June 2007

Check out this awesome graffiti! I took a different route to class today, and stumbled upon this little gem.

The reason I took a different route to class today is that I had an interview with a publishing company where a friend of mine works. It went well, and they want to hire me on full-time for a couple of months to do some proofreading and translating! I am so excited by this! First of all, I will get some useful translating experience, which is something to think about in the future. But also, thankfully, I will not have to spend 12 hours a day running around the city anymore!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations on the proofreading and translating job! It sounds like it'll be a nice break for you. Also, we were thinking of you at Anna's graduation party this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you whenever that might be.

Anonymous said...

Yea Chris! Glad all that reading is paying off.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

The graffiti is cool, but your news is better-congratulations. All good things come to those who wait, have connections and apply!
Love,
Aunt Sue